A cost effective, efficient, and flexible HVAC system solution for large, open spaces. The ductless approach uses grade mounted, vertical air handlers to evenly condition large spaces.
No Expensive Install Equipment
No Long Install Time
No Roof Penetrations
No Roof Curbs
No Duct Work
Pharmaceutical Storage Facilities
Indoor Agri Facilities
Whether your system needs to be in the middle of your space, against a wall, or outside, our engineering team will work with you to find the best solution for your project.
Within The Space
Against The Wall
Why Johnson Air Rotation?
American built HVAC systems that perform!
- Cost Savings
- Johnson Air-Rotation HVAC eliminates much of the infrastructure needed for more conventional systems.
- Maintenance Reduction
- Grade mounted, vertical air handlers are maintained from ground level, making maintenance easy.
- Johnson introduces conditioned air near the roof deck that returns at the ground and uses efficient prop fans.
- In many applications, temperature and humidity design criteria are critical, meaning consistency is a must.
- Extended Product Life
- Higher quality construction and components results in a product lifespan of 30+ years versus 10-15 for rooftop units.